WWXI B: The Hunger Games - TOWNWIN

Discussion in 'Mafia' started by PokemonPlayer101, Nov 12, 2013.

1. PP101

PP101 The Swarm for 3 seconds then accidentally left Staff Member

Last edited: Nov 13, 2013
  2. cabd

cabd Taking over for Tamoo as the girly looking mod. Staff Member

Dane, your butt
    fire
    Vablakes likes this.
  3. PP101

PP101 The Swarm for 3 seconds then accidentally left Staff Member

Sorry, don't always have access to a computer. :p

Roles are going out tonight as soon as I am done with my homework, don't worry.
  4. cabd

cabd Taking over for Tamoo as the girly looking mod. Staff Member

All roles are out. Game will start when 10/13 have confirmed.[DOUBLEPOST=1384652876][/DOUBLEPOST]DANE'S EDIT WOOLULULULU:

Attention all Tributes. You may now proceed to your platform.

Someone WILL die today.

Happy Hunger Games, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

...Go.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2013
  5. ProHawk

ProHawk Active Member Staff Member

[spoiler=WARNING! Game-Setup]
    Scumteam: Skaro, Desufnoc, superw8
    Doc: SMP
    Seer: Thiago
    [/spoiler]

VOTE: SKARO[DOUBLEPOST=1384656213][/DOUBLEPOST]I should preface that... I haven't actually seen the game-setup. I am forshadowing.
  6. camoclone

camoclone Tomorrow we strike...

Lets do this then...
    VOTE: VABLAKES[\b]
  7. HighShroomish

HighShroomish Wreck-It Ralts

VOTE: SOLDIERSSPIRIT
    First RVS ever for me!
  8. Vaxkiller

Vaxkiller Member

VOTE: PROHAWK

For trying to show hes "super town" right outta the gate.
  9. Skaro

Skaro From Davius to Dalazar

VOTE:VAXXKILLER
    Clearly a killer. Also dat logic.
  10. camoclone

camoclone Tomorrow we strike...

Are any of the above votes real votes?
  11. Vaxkiller

Vaxkiller Member

I think they all are, unless were getting technical... in which case some are spelled/done incorrectly....[DOUBLEPOST=1384657631][/DOUBLEPOST]But if you mean by do any of us know for certain that someone is scum? Then no. Were fishing... or whatever its called...
  12. HighShroomish

Oh, and I have some questions I'd like to ask-

Skaro
    Suppose you are pro-town and are the hammer voter in a 3-man LyLo. Do you lynch the player that has made an unconfirmable claim, or vote the player that seems like he/she should have been night killed?
    SoldiersSpirit
    Do you have any strong opinions about what should take place on the first day of the game?
    ProHawk
    If you could re-select your role, what would you choose and why?
    Vablakes
    Name the single worst role that you absolutely don't want to have.
    SMP
    If you were Mafia on day 1, what would your primary goal be?
    superw8
    What type of play-style would you describe yourself as having?
    thiagopepper
    How long have you been playing Mafia? What roles have you had?
    camoclone
    What should be Town's goal on day 1?
    Kirbyswag
    If you were a Jailkeeper, and everyone knew who the seer was, would you protect them and have them be role blocked, or would you hope for another doc and try to RB a strongman?
    Vaxkiller
    What is your personal opinion on a 13-man setup as opposed to a 20 man. What advantages or disadvantages do you see in games of different sizes?
    desufnoc
    How many scum do you think there are? How many indies?
    galladeava
    Which of these questions are scummy? Which are wisely asked? Do you have a strong opinion about me asking all of these questions?
  13. Skaro

Skaro From Davius to Dalazar

That's literally unanswerable given the vagueness of the context surrounding the claims. It would come down to interactions with flipped scum, setup likelihood (on the role claim), among other things.
  14. desufnoc

desufnoc Ditto used Transform!

My guess would be the same as the last tiny mafia game. Why don't you answer the same question you gave me since you don't have a question to answer @HighShroomish
  15. superw8

superw8 Did you?

I would say that my playstyle is mostly underdeveloped, as I am new/nooby. What I usually do is try to avoid posting until I have a legitimate reason to do so (my generalized anxiety is likely a cause for this), but when I do, I try to put as much useful information into a post as possible. I have surprised myself on many occasions in the Tiny Mafia 1 I played in because a lot of my reads were correct, especially when I ISOed SS. I will try to post more often though.
  16. HighShroomish

3, possibly 4 scum. Simply because the flavour allows for it, an indie seems very possibly.
  17. While there are no roles that I dislike playing, the one I like the least has to be Seer. It puts so much pressure on you to stay townlike without putting yourself on the scum's nightkill list. Who you target can decide the game. If you target the godfather, it can easily put the town in a losing position. So much pressure, I don't like it that much.
  18. SMP

SMP Is bad at Werewolf

Waynegg you are not my friend.
  19. desufnoc

desufnoc Ditto used Transform!

Care to elaborate?
  20. SMP

SMP Is bad at Werewolf

He's using waynegg's D1 strategy of asking questions on D1. It's a variation of it since it's individual questions instead of the same one, but it's the same nonetheless.