Tier 3 Weavile PLF, Exeggcute PLF

Discussion in 'Competitive Deck Discussion' started by Serperior, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Gymmy91

Gymmy91 Member

What about Lysandre and megaphone? And Frozen City combined with Deoxys Ex?
  2. falcon88

falcon88 New Member

Megaphone sure

for frozen city/deoxys ex there is no place in the deck
  3. Professor_N

Professor_N Well-Known Member

How in the world is Sacred Ash > Super Rod in any deck, even this one? Propagation puts Egg from the discard straight to the hand, not in the deck like Sacred Ash does. The only Pokemon you truly need to get back in the deck is Sneasel and Weavile, and putting in Darkness Energy is good too, with Sacred Ash cannot do.
  4. falcon88

falcon88 New Member

Untill don't try sacred ash it's difficult to understand. In late mean auto win
  5. Gymmy91

Gymmy91 Member

I'm going to take a version of this deck to some of local leagues after getting back into TCG from couple of months but I still have some doubts about the choice of Pokemon and trainers... this is the list I'm working on:

4-4 Weavile
    4 exeggcute
    2-2 Electrode
    2 Sableye
    1 Darkrai Ex
    1 Archen
    1 Mr Mime

4 N
    4 Juniper
    2 Skyla
    1 Colress
    4 Ultra Ball
    4 Level Ball
    4 Dark Patch
    2 Silver Bangle
    2 Super Rod
    1 Startling Megaphone
    1 Dowsing Machine
    1 Prof Letter

9 Darkness Energies

As regards the pokemon line, I still have doubts about the inclusion of Sableye and Electrode... the point is that when I manage to set up Electrode, it turns out pretty useful but I simply can't always afford to waste items to search for Voltorb!! Same for Sableye... really useful against slow decks since helps setting up but when I'm facing high pace decks, it becomes pretty useless!! What do you think?? In my area, there's a lot of Blastoise, Darkrai/Garbodor and Flareon decks... Besides adding one more Startling Megaphone, is there any pokemon you'd suggest to counter those decks??
    For the trainer line, firstly, do you think the supporters are enough?? Maybe ome more Colress or Shauna may be helpful. Are there too many balls? I'd also like to throw in a copy of Lisandre which can help me a lot against Garbodor and can also be used for that last kill you're looking for.

Sorry for all these questions but since this is the only deck I can afford at the moment I'm trying to make it work and hope to get in top 8 at my league (konw it's pretty hard but the eggs can make it!)
  6. 8M8

8M8 Garchomp deck user

Hey guys, what do you think about Weavile decks using this new FF card? I faced someone at ptcgo that had it and it did pretty good, thanks to Lopunny's ability
    http://serebii.net/card/flashfire/85.jpg
  7. PokemonGeek

PokemonGeek Derp, Derp, Derpity Derp

Adds extra damage, could be a useful tech.
  8. So what do you guys think we should replace Dark Patch with come next format?
  9. Professor_N

Professor_N Well-Known Member

This is one of the few decks that used 3-4 Level Balls that isn't completely dead after the rotation, so I can see this deck still being good. That said, there isn't really anything that can replace Dark Patches because there isn't anything that does the same thing as it does. You'll simply have to attach 1 Energy turn after turn, as sad as that is. I suppose you could use Milotic FLF, but that's not really good for this sort of deck.
  10. Shieldmaiden

Shieldmaiden Member

You can use Colress Machine. It's doable.
  11. Colress Machine sounds good. I wouldn't of thought of that. What would I use instead of Level Ball? A thicker Ultra Ball line/Evosoda/Pokemon Fan Club?
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2014