Trainer that shuffles trainers from discard into deck?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by eggrolls, Aug 24, 2012.

1. eggrolls

eggrolls The future of this society. Or not.

Does anyone know of one? Or a pokemon that shuffles either pokemon or trainers (or both) back into deck.
  2. Bleak

Bleak Glorious beacon of light Staff Member

Are you looking for unlimited? BW-on? Does it have to be into the deck and not the hand?
  3. eggrolls

Unlimited or bw on. And yes, want a card that lets shuffle them into the DECK
  4. LeonardoFibonacci

LeonardoFibonacci Seriously, I'm kidding.

Super Rod?
    drmustache likes this.
  5. Matt91_

Matt91_ fire trainers lel Staff Member

Putting it into the deck is easy with Recycle, Durant DRX... But shuffling is an entirely different matter.
  6. eggrolls

First, super rod only gets back Pokemon and energy. And I know Recycle and Durant and Trubbish and Good rod and all those, I just don't like those because they either rely on coin flips or use up your attack. Are there any cards that can do this?
  7. baby_mario

baby_mario Doesn't even care Staff Member

No. No there isn't.

Not even in unlimited.

This is the place to go f0r this kind of question

http://pokepedia.net/
  8. TTSky

TTSky Jingle, Jingle

Well, there is this card:

[​IMG]
  9. eggrolls

yeah I knew about that card, but it doesn't add to the total number of cards in your deck. I did find a card that works though: it's weedle RR. it's attack for 0 energy let's you shuffle up to 5 pokemon from your discard pile into your deck. two of these in your deck and you'll never deck out.
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
  10. galladeava

galladeava Disapproving Clown Staff Member

But you specifically stated you wanted to shuffle trainers back in? If it was unlimited and you can return Pokemon whats wrong with Super Rod/Night Maintenance/Energy Returner anything else
  11. eggrolls

read the OP