Professor N's Trades

Discussion in 'For Trade' started by JGames, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Professor_N

Professor_N Well-Known Member

Follow The Rules -

• English Cards are the only cards I accept, and the only cards I am trading with unless specified otherwise.
    • I live in the US and will ship only to the US.
    • No World Championship Deck promo cards or fakes at all.
    • If I am uncertain of how much a card is worth, I will be checking eBay completed listings to educate myself. Don't try to rip me off.

Key:
    FA = Full Art
    RH = Reverse Holo
    RA = Regular Art (any card that isn't Full Art or Reverse Holo)
    RC = Radiant Collection

Have

EXs

1x Keldeo EX LTR
    3x Meloetta EX RC (2 FA, 1 RA)
    3 Shaymin EX (2 FA RC, 1 RA NXD)
    2 Kyurem EX (1 PLF, 1 LTR)
    2 Deoxys EX PLF
    1 Deoxys EX Promo
    3 Lugia EX LTR
    4 Kyurem PLF (all 4 RH)
    1 Excadrill EX
    1 Victini EX
    1 Palkia EX PLB
    1 FA Palkia EX PLB
    1 FA Virizion EX PLB
    1 Magnezone EX FLF
    1 White Kyurem EX LTR
    1 Venusaur EX XY
    1 Tornadus EX PLF
    1 FA Thundurus EX
    1 Thundurus EX Promo
    1 Thundurus EX PLF

A lot of unlisted Trainers and Pokemon alike, those are just my most noteworthy cards at the moment.

Want

1x FA JUNIPER
    2x FA N
    FA Cards
    To CYL.
    Last edited: May 28, 2014
  2. Wrags23

Wrags23 Feeling... rogue.

What are your wants?
    Vablakes likes this.
  3. Serperior

Serperior Well-Known Member

Could you CML for the FA Venusaur EX and the Darkrai EX? Thanks.
  4. SoldiersSpirit

SoldiersSpirit I will defend my Kingdom.

Interested in the FA Venusaur EX and 1 Deoxys EX check my list out.
  5. Professor_N

Nothing is really high up on my wants list, but I do enjoy FA cards (especially Trainers).
    I like the FA Junipers, if you could let go of the 2 you have. Venusaur and Darkrai together equal about the same (perhaps a couple dollars more even) with the 2 FA Junipers, if you are interested. Prices found on Ebay completed listings, Venusaur going for about 25$, Darkrai about 5-8, Junipers 15 each.
    Well for the FA Venusaur I'm hoping Serperior says yes to my offer, so that's on hold right now. I could, however trade the Deoxys EX for something. Like I said above I always love FA Trainers, so that Iris obviously catches my eye, but it's worth a little bit more than the Deoxys EX, so is there anything else you see that you like, or perhaps have a want that I may not have listed? Keep in mind I don't have like really, really old cards in good condition that are for trade.
  6. Serperior

Serperior Well-Known Member

Juniper is $20 each. I could maybe do one for the venusaur but that's a maybe.
  7. Professor_N

For most of the completed listings it's at 15$. That's what I value them at. I'd still consider trading the Venusaur for one, but I'd feel like I would be getting a poor deal.

EDIT: I see the Junipers are actually going for more close to 18$ rather than 15. So I guess they are closer together than I thought. I can do that trade, PM me.
  8. Lugia_OP

Lugia_OP New Member

I have a FA juniper and I am interested in your Entei EX. Do you happen to have some Aromatisse unlisted?
  9. Professor_N

Eh... I may be able to part with the one I have for an FA Juniper. See anything else, cause that's not a very fair trade for you... That deal would make it be around 10-12 dollars from my cards and 18 or so for the Juniper, so we are a little bit off still. Need anything else from XY? I pulled a box so I have a lot of stuff. Maybe need something from a different set that isn't listed, or that is? Sorry for the late reply, I haven't checked in a bit.
  10. CML for Xerneas RH, FA Venusaur and if you are willing to trade one a Yveltal-EX? Thanks!
  11. Professor_N

You don't happen to have any unlisted FA Supporters or RA/FA Cobalion EX for trade do you? With the Cobalion EX in mind I also need Plasma Kinklangs.
  12. Don't have any ATM.
  13. Professor_N

Well I didn't really see anything that I really liked all that much on your list. But if you get some FA Supporters or Cobalion EXs then I would be happy to try to make a deal.[DOUBLEPOST=1392090292][/DOUBLEPOST]Updated with an RH Rainbow from XY.
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2014
  14. Lugia_OP

Lugia_OP New Member

The things from XY I'm looking for are.
    3 shauna
    7-10 Fairy energy
    4 rainbow energy
    2 Xerneas
    3 arommatisse
    2 muscle band
    3 red card
  15. Professor_N

I can do this;

My
    1x Entei EX
    1x Aromatisse
    2x Muscle Band
    3x Red Card

for

Your

1x FA Juniper

If that's not good enough I can throw in some Fairy Energy or something.
  16. Lugia_OP

Lugia_OP New Member

Could you switch the red cards with a RH rainbow energy or RH Xerneas?
    And if you could throw in some fairy energy that would be great.
  17. Professor_N

Sure I can, which one do you need the most would you say? I'm fine with parting with either.
  18. Lugia_OP

Lugia_OP New Member

The RH Xerneas .
  19. PP101

PP101 The Swarm for 3 seconds then accidentally left Staff Member

Do you have any unlisted Shauna? I'm interested in the Darkrai EX LTR, Fairy Energies, a Deoxys EX, and a Shauna, if you have one. I have a Promo Deoxys I'm trying to upgrade for the PLF Deoxys, so if you're interested, please CML!
  20. Professor_N

No Shauna that I want to trade. But I can trade the Darkrai LTR and downgrade my Deoxys EX. I only have 3 Fairy left. I'll take a look at what you have.

EDIT: I really like 1 FA Colress, if we can try to make an even trade for it.[DOUBLEPOST=1392161202][/DOUBLEPOST]Updated. My Yveltal EX are back on the market for trades.
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2014