Long Beach, CA Regionals - January 18th and 19th

Discussion in 'Organized Play Information & Tournament Reports' started by PokemonPlayer101, Dec 25, 2013.

1. PP101

PP101 The Swarm for 3 seconds then accidentally left Staff Member

Last edited: Jan 9, 2014
  2. blargh257

blargh257 Is now Dedede.

Going with Hammertime (I think, maybe not.) Found out today. I may or may not be playing in the VG or Cities on Sunday.
  3. PP101

Bumping this up to the top; believe it or not, this event is next week! :eek:
  4. Captainzaraki18

Captainzaraki18 >.< Will I ever learn Bankai?

Completely need to rethink my deck choose and plan for this. Only thing that sucks is not having Sunday off to make the trip down to Tier 1.
  5. Zibblemonkey

Zibblemonkey I like Arcanine.

Going. Sleeping in my car. I'm poor.
  6. PP101

Super psyched!

So far we don't have too many Werewolf players, but that could soon change. (especially if @cabd comes down for Regs ;) )
  7. cabd

cabd Taking over for Tamoo as the girly looking mod. Staff Member

No idea. I mean I'm free this weekend but that's a bit of a drive and my deck is kinda not there because being an adult with bills is suffering. Maybe I'll show if I can toss something together.
  8. PP101

Just PM me if you need any cards; I might be able to help.

Also, just found out that I might be coming down Friday night instead of just Saturday morning, so maybe even more time for Werewolf testing Werewolf. :D
  9. PP101

Gah, only one more day!

As it turns out, I won't be going tonight, but tomorrow morning as originally planned. If you see me, please say hi! I'll either be wearing my blue SixPrizes shirt or a gray shirt with a Rattatta with a machine gun. ;)

If you're interested in playing Werewolf tomorrow night, just tell me, either in person or on here. Hopefully we'll have enough players for an OK-sized game. :)
  10. Shibumi

Shibumi I can typing

I should be here, but only on Sunday for VGC. :)
  11. blargh257

blargh257 Is now Dedede.

Currently on the ride over. Should be in at about 9 PM.
  12. Equinox_br

Equinox_br New Member

Top 8 was?? Any info on the results?
  13. blargh257

blargh257 Is now Dedede.

Chris Silver (Rayboar) beat Kian Amini (Blastoise) in finals.
  14. Equinox_br

Equinox_br New Member

I saw Rayboar vs Virgen on the finals....

And I know that a Darkrai garbo made top 8 cause of the match from round 8, it ended 6-0-2. but I would like to know all top 8 and lists if possible.