Japan Nats - Winning Decklist!

Discussion in 'Pokemon TCG News & Gossip' started by baby_mario, May 8, 2012.

1. baby_mario

baby_mario Doesn't even care Staff Member

For those of you who don't frequent Hey Trainer (which you should)

3-1-3 Hydreigon (Dragon Selection)
    3 Darkrai
    3 Sableye
    1 Shaymin-EX
    1 Sigilyph (Dragon Selection)
    = 14

4 N
    4 Juniper
    3 Bianca
    4 Catcher
    4 Dark Patch
    3 Rare Candy
    2 Eviolite
    3 Ultra Ball
    3 Max Potion
    2 Random Receiver
    2 Level Ball
    =34

4 Blend
    8 Dark
    =12

Sooo . . .

1. Thepliskin on Pokegym totally called it
    2. Seems to be a BW-on format
    3. What happened to Rayquaza-EX eh?
  2. Yep. Interesting list, but I just don't see how it could have survived all of the Fighting decks and Rayquaza EX Catcher Hydreigon kills. Ah well.
  3. ninjapikachu

ninjapikachu Not all that ninja-like tbh

What does the Darkrai do?
    That's a pretty awesome-sounding deck, but I wonder why there's no darkrai EX?
    There's also an interesting lack of Dark Claw...
  4. baby_mario

It IS Darkrai-EX, I just didn't bother to type that bit.

Dark Claw isn't as needed in Dark decks as people think.
  5. Seven777

Seven777 Member

Not only that it also doesnt help hydregion
  6. Seven777

Seven777 Member

or syg.. and sableye isnt exactly an attacker...maybe if he was running zoroark
  7. ninjapikachu

oh, OK. Because Japan has sets out that we don't, I thought is was a new Darkrai.
  8. darkwings

darkwings Never give the monkey a gun

@baby_mario: i don't care if you say HT, just don't say the full website name. there ARE JUNIORS on these forums (much to everyone's belief), and they DO NOT need to be exposed to the stuff on HT. would you honestly like it if you had a son/daughter who was seeing the "f-bomb" being dropped every 5 minutes on a website about a game DESIGNED FOR KIDS?
  9. lucarioAdventure1

lucarioAdventure1 i swear on me mum

Hey freedom of speech, not to mention there are a ton more masters on here than Juniors so by majority it is more beneficial to post the full website name tbh. Not to mention HeyTrainer is on the friends list of the FP so naturally they may find it eventually.
  10. darkwings

i also don't think that you should be saying "go to this site" for HT for the same reasons as ^. i personally have nothing against the site, nor the people on it, i just don't think that it should be promoted on a site with multiple people falling under the category of "no access" due to age.
  11. ninjapikachu

Why would people swear about Pokemon Cards? the biggest reason I have to be rude is solo Tepig/Tynamo starts, and they warrant nothing larger than "Rats". Some people must have a major lack of other adjectives in their vocabularies, by the sound of it...
  12. baby_mario

Who died and put you in charge of these boards?

If Adam, cabd, vyse or another mod wish to censor the site name 'Hey Trainer', then I will completely respect their wishes.

YOU on the other hand have no business telling me what to do. The correct thing would be to report the post.

EDIT

Good point, well made.
    KPiplup, coolestman22 and Aklys like this.
  13. darkwings

the whole freedom of speech thing is the part i'm getting at. juniors, seniors, and some masters, are denied access to the site for age reasons. there is obviously a reason for that. i'm okay with the FP promoting it because it's not saying "go to this site" (which b_m was). it merely suggests that it might be a good idea to check it out. all i'm trying to do here is to get people to think before they post.
  14. darkwings

i have no clue why. they just do.
  15. darkwings

i honestly, am just voicing my opinions about what juniors, seniors, and masters should be exposed to. there is an obvious reason for that age restriction on the site. i'm not trying to start a fight at all, i just want to let my opinion be heard in a civil manner (not like what's on HT).
  16. desufnoc

desufnoc Ditto used Transform!

Whoa how do they keep all the energy on Hydreigon? Discarding two energies a turn without Junk Arm to reuse all of the dark patches... I do like the inclusion of Max Potion though!
  17. baby_mario

The FP LINKS to Hey Trainer! It describes the site as a 'friend'!

If that isn't encouraging people to go there, I don't know what is. But hey, I guess you feel its more worthwhile ranting about my throwaway remark in a thread than Adam's FP link.

Easier target, I suppose.
  18. darkwings

i JUST NOW said i'm not trying to start a fight. the link is more like "if you want to, here it is." you, on the other hand, are saying, and i quote, "For those of you who don't frequent Hey Trainer (which you should)". if this doesn't say "go to this site", i don't know what does. btw, you and adam are BOTH on the same level of difficulty as far as targeting. there is no difference between you to. all i'm doing is voicing my opinion. here's why your comment is the target:

A.) you were the 1st person i've seen reference HT in a while
    B.) i forgot that the FP linked to HT
    C.) your comment just simply caught my attention

i do NOT enjoy making people feel bad, it just needs to be done sometimes. I'M the one doing it NOW.
  19. baby_mario

You haven't made me feel bad.

I'm quite comfortable with what I said.

Anyhoo . . . let's at least try and get some discussion going.

1. Are people just going to dismiss this by saying 'oh well, Japan is different'?
    2. Does this hint that Stage 2s may be viable in BLW-on?
    3. What did happen to Rayquaza?
    PokemonPlayer101 likes this.
  20. RisingDawn

RisingDawn #1 Oshawott fan! :0<

HT is a matter of preference, I honestly prefer the forums here BECAUSE people don't constantly swear and make rude remarks. . But lets not start a HT vs Sixprizes war, IMO the fact that alot of kids on this site could go to HT (out of curiousity), post a (unkowningly)bad decklist and get ruthlessy flamed for it is reason enough. @Ninjapikachu people usually swear because they can't think of a better word or they're immature and think swearing makes them "Hardcore". People like to play with freedom of speech, even if it makes them look stupid and mean. I Agree with darkwing about HT being a "Rated M" site. But I don't agree that baby_mario has to stop writing it completly because the "free speech " is advertised on HT's homepage. Cool decklist BTW,