Introductions Thread

Discussion in 'SixPrizes Stuff' started by Adam, May 8, 2012.

1. Adam

Adam Noice bruv, innit. Staff Member

I think it's probably best if we have an introduction thread for everyone, rather than separate threads. Less clutter.

I'll start.

I will introduce myself I am Mr.Wong du a Banker working in a bank in south Korea Until now I am the account officer to most of the south Korea government accounts and I have since discovered that most of the account are dormant account with a lot of money in the account on further investigation I found out that one particular account belong to the former president of south Korean MR PARK CHUNG HEE,who ruled south Korean from 1963-1979 and this particular account has a deposit of $48m with no next of kin.

My proposal is that since I am the account officer and the money or the account is dormant and there is no next of kin obviously the account owner the former president of South Korea has died long time ago, that you should provide an account for the money to be transferred.

The money that is floating in the bank right now is $48m and this is what I want to transfer to your account for our mutual benefit.

Please if this is okay by you I will advice that you contact me through my direct email address.

Please this transaction should be kept confidential. For your assistance as the account owner we shall share the money on equal basis.

Your reply will be appreciated,

Thank you.

Wong Du
    hfechhelm, theSHADES, Syme and 8 others like this.
  2. RisingDawn

RisingDawn #1 Oshawott fan! :0<

Cool! I'm RisingDawn from mid-missouri, I attend the Pokémon League at Columbia, Missouri. I enjoy RPG gaming and assorted things. My favorite Pokémon is Oshawott because we can be happy and cheerful but sometimes we just need a hug. Oshawott became my favorite after a bad six months for me where my father died, and then my girlfriend of eight months started cheating...alot....even though i did nothing wrong Anyway I was terribly depressed for a few months then I saw these stupid Oshawott memes on the web, it made me laugh and helped me to feel better. So sometimes I do get sad, but I'm trying to make things better. In november 2011 I started playing the tcg competitely and I never looked back.. And yes Oshawott is my favorite, forever.
  3. untitled

untitled Member

I've been a member for awhile, but I'm just starting to become active now. I'm a Master from Washington State, and I've been playing the TCG competitively on and off for the past five years. I have a number of noteworthy accomplishments, but my biggest are two Regionals wins (2009 and 2011).

Aside from Pokemon, I play a few sports including soccer and cross country.
  4. galladeava

galladeava Disapproving Clown Staff Member

Innntroducingg, in the blue coooorner, weighing in at two hundred and thirty pounds, the undisputed Cities Champion of Manchester: Alllex "Devours CaKE in Sudden Death" Holdwayyyyyy.

Fankyougoodnightmuchlove.
  5. TURDCANNON

TURDCANNON As foretold by Nostradamus

I'm still turdcannon and most people still don't like me.

Once again, WHERE THE WHITE WOMEN AT!?
  6. RisingDawn

RisingDawn #1 Oshawott fan! :0<

In celadon city gym apparently
    thetgarr likes this.
  7. TURDCANNON

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336580197.188773.jpg
    (I hope this works)
  8. TURDCANNON

^That's me.
  9. Adam

I haven't played that game in a while. Are there women on treadmills in that gym or something?
  10. baby_mario

baby_mario Doesn't even care Staff Member

I am the rightful king of Madagascar.

[​IMG]
  11. Hi. How's it going.

Okay, bye.
  12. TURDCANNON

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336586295.987290.jpg
    ^baby_mario
    hfechhelm, cyndaquil, PP101 and 2 others like this.
  13. That movie was legit.

The spin off show sucks though.
    thetgarr likes this.
  14. Doc

Doc New Member

jwalquis0388 likes this.
  15. Adam

hfechhelm likes this.
  16. Doc

Doc New Member

Your move good sir.
  17. David

David Shiny Piplup wiZard

umm... I'm not even going to ask

Is there anyone on this web sight who doesn't know who I am?

DAVID
    The Pipluip wiZard
    jwalquis0388 likes this.
  18. CaterpiesAreOp

CaterpiesAreOp New Member

Hey there, I'm fairly new to the TCG. I mostly play Tcgo because getting all the cards IRL are pretty expensive... I'm thinking of attending leagues once I get the resources. I know the metagame up until ND but hoping to learn new things. See you guys around!
  19. Zombie_Plan

Zombie_Plan New Member

'Allo.

James here, I've just gotten back into collecting cards again, and was interested in getting deeper into it, making a deck and everything. I have no idea what I'm doing and I'm probably going to frustrate people with my lack of intelligence.

So, yeah. Sup?
  20. galladeava

galladeava Disapproving Clown Staff Member

'Allo to you as well James and welcome to our humble abode.

Feel free to frustrate us, we have many posters who do it on a regular basis and they've been here much longer than you.