Tier 2 Durant NVI

Discussion in 'HS-on Archives' started by baby_mario, May 10, 2012.

1. SushiniLuxRay

SushiniLuxRay so i catcher vileplume....wait i cant do that?

i think the main word there is eventually but till then durant is still around and still nom nom'in away.
  2. RisingDawn

RisingDawn #1 Oshawott fan! :0<

My thoughts on durant post rotation. 1. It can't get Durants out've prize cards. 2. No Junk arm which is a metaphorical double edged sword for durant. 3. Level ball works for search, 4. No special metal.... I Think this deck will be permanent tier 3 until it gets rotated out.
  3. LanturnPrime

LanturnPrime HAS RETURNED!!!!!!!!

EVIL cheap decks. :mad: i worked really hard to collect the cards for my deck. Durant SHOULD be tier 87 because it's so cheap. :p
  4. coolestman22

coolestman22 Now Has Techron

Durant isn't dead because of heatmor, it's dead because of all the bad matchups it has in a fast format.
  5. wiki188

wiki188 Mrlightning

hmm for the next set what do you guys think of the new aggron
    when you evolve into him you have the option of discarding the top 3 cards of your opponents deck
  6. baby_mario

baby_mario Doesn't even care Staff Member

By the time we get him most of the cards that made Durant work will most probably be rotated (Collector, Jarm, Twins, Special Metal, Rotom)
  7. thematteo0

thematteo0 The quintessentially British gentleman.

Umm without Durant it has no chance at all, it is quite slow and needs multiple in order to come close to decking out the opponent and has no decent attack too. With Durant in a deck still no chance at all as Durant will be even more dead after rotation [I don't feel it should be a Tier 2 even now.], and also it is a waste of space and resources in a Durant deck. It is not a TERRIBLE card, it is just not that brilliant either.
  8. Ein

Ein The Mega Man Master

For now, the ant swarm has been tamed, but we will have 4+ sets released in the coming rotation, and there could easily be new cards/reprints that make Durant playable again. All Dex gave to Durant was a cheaper alternative to Lost Remover.
  9. desufnoc

desufnoc Ditto used Transform!

Didnt durant win a battle road? Honestly I wish I would've played durant for my battle roads.
  10. firelamp19

firelamp19 Scoops of Pain

Durant will just be someone that we used to know after rotation...at least until there are new cards to make the deck to keep up with the fast format.
  11. isaiah1989

isaiah1989 Active Member

Durant is extinct.
  12. LoBFCanti

LoBFCanti Active Member

There is a Durant player that was 2-0 that my friend just played at nats lolol and he lost to it lolololololol
  13. desufnoc

desufnoc Ditto used Transform!

14. LoBFCanti

LoBFCanti Active Member

I give durant 3-2 at most. There might be very little darkrai though, people have been scared of Terrakion out here.
  15. SushiniLuxRay

very true,at my locals alot of the players were like "durant is dead" so they stopped caring and out of no place bam a durant deck showed up and nom nom nom'd us all to death :(
  16. PP101

PP101 The Swarm for 3 seconds then accidentally left Staff Member

This looks like a job for. . . The exterminator.
    coolestman22 likes this.
  17. Ein

Ein The Mega Man Master

We need Durant EX
    sibon, desufnoc and coolestman22 like this.
  18. RisingDawn

RisingDawn #1 Oshawott fan! :0<

Durant EX [Metal] 170hp

[C] Hyper Devour
    For each of your Durant EX in play take the top 4 cards of your opponents deck, burn them, and laugh

[C][C] Vanilla Attack 40

Weakness [R]x 2
    Resistance
    Retreat [C][C]

Now pray for Heatmoor EX :p
  19. SushiniLuxRay

for the durant EX i second that,i love that metal ant regardless and would love to see a ex of him (might as well,if they could make a wigglytuff ex there better be a durant ex):p
  20. darkwings

darkwings Never give the monkey a gun

why not imakuni's durant EX?
    coolestman22 likes this.