League/Fun Cincinno NXD, EX Pokemon, Lilligant EPO

Discussion in 'HS-on Archives' started by JGames, May 12, 2012.

1. Professor_N

Professor_N Well-Known Member

Just a rouge deck that I made; Front Page influenced me.

Pokemon - 19

3 Virizion NVI
    3 Minccino NXD
    3 Cinccino NXD
    2 Tornadus EX
    2 Shaymin EX
    2 Regigigas EX
    2 Petilil EPO
    2 Lilligant EPO

TSS - 28

2 Skyarrow Bridge

4 PONT
    3 Juniper
    2 N

3 Level Ball
    2 Dual Ball
    3 Ultra Ball
    2 Pokemon Communication
    3 Pokemon Catcher
    1 Switch
    3 Junk Arm

Energy - 13

4 DCE
    9 Grass

So what you do here is (hopefully) start with Virizion while you set up a Cinccino NXD and build a huge hand. Use Skyarrow to give almost all the pokemon free retreat, excluding Regigigas EX (that why we have 1 Switch). Shaymin EX for late game sweeps. Regigigas is for Mewtwo EX mainly (could just use Mewtwo EX, but it cost a lot and that's boring anyways, try something new :p). Tornadus EX because he is just amazing for doing 60 on turn 1 (possibly) and a consent 100 while having a free retreat. Lilligant EPO (shout out to baby_mario) because who does like some special conditions?

Just for the sake of saying it, Energy looks a lot like CMT (didn't really do it on purpose...).
  2. cabd

cabd Taking over for Tamoo as the girly looking mod. Staff Member

Edited your thread name. Please conform to the rules in the sticky.

That said, Lilligant without fliptini and vileplume is useless, they'll just switch or retreat out of it.
  3. beboppokedad

beboppokedad Well-Known Member

hmmm... good point about lilligant.

not too bad of an idea, but i can't say i like cinccino at all anymore. weak to ground too? just not a good card really
  4. Professor_N

It's the one with the Ability like baby pokemon.

I was actually going for it to be Rouge... but it probably won't be that good. Also I didn't see where I could find "Rouge" or "League" in the make-a-thread thing.
  5. beboppokedad

beboppokedad Well-Known Member

oh, next destinies cincinno, my bad... still don't like it, especially with no fliptini here
  6. Professor_N

Fliptini only works for attacks.......
    beboppokedad likes this.
  7. Vileplume is vital in here. You should probably cut the Cincinnos and stuff.