Rogue Chandelure (NVI), Kyurem (NVI), Darkrai-EX (DEX)

Discussion in 'HS-on Archives' started by BokeG, Jul 9, 2012.

1. BokeG

BokeG Bronies Who play Pokemon are 20% Cooler!

So Chandi really isn't per say 'competitive' any more so Mods feel free to move this. Well it seems Chandi is making a small comeback, mainly in rogue deck so I thought of a list of cards after curse dropping to retreat into that no one would see coming, Groudon EX, Kyogre EX, Regigigas EX were some nice contenders as a ChandiWall deck. But what card seems to have nice synergy w/Chandi? Kyurem. You see you can glaciate then next turn go into Chandi and drop lets say 10 on a PKMN with 40 left. Switch into Kyurem then glaciate. Anyway these two make some nice combos (especially on Shaymin/Smeargle too bad their being rotated soon). I will provide the list I'm using then a BW-on list. I do need help with these as I came up with this idea 15 min. ago especially with the energy lines.

4-3-4 Chandilure NVI (Promo Litwick/Luring Light)
    3 Kyurem NVI
    2 Darkrai EX
    2 Smeargle
    1 Shaymin (needs moar)

4 PONT
    3 N
    3 Juniper
    3 Rare Candy
    3 Catcher
    4 Junk Arm
    3 Switch
    2 SAB

4 Prism
    4 Rainbow
    3 Darkness
    3 Psychic
    3 Water

BW-on

4-3-4 Chandilure NVI (Promo Litwick/Luring Light)
    3 Kyurem NVI
    2 Darkrai EX
    2 Emolga DRE

4 Juniper
    4 N
    2 Cheren
    2 Bianca
    3 Random Reciever
    4 Switch
    3 Rare Candy
    2 Tool Scrapper
    4 Catcher
    2 Rescue Cloak
    3 Large Cloak

4 Prism
    2 Blend LWMF
    4 Blend PRGD
    3 Darkness
    2 Psychic
  2. darkwings

darkwings Never give the monkey a gun

the energies are way too incosistent
  3. indercarnive

indercarnive Well-Known Member

what is this?
  4. Ziggmiceter

Ziggmiceter Ultimate 6P tournament procrastinator

Why is Kyurem EX even in the BW-on list? It just doesn't make sense for a spread deck. It would be OK if you had one, but with 3? No. I also agree with darkwing.
  5. thematteo0

thematteo0 The quintessentially British gentleman.

I think the person is talking about Kyurem because Kyurem EX makes no sense in this deck. This deck needs simplification in the energies.. this means no Psychic.

I think:
    4 Prism
    5 Water
    5 Dark
    Ziggmiceter likes this.
  6. BokeG

BokeG Bronies Who play Pokemon are 20% Cooler!

wow that a was a bad typo, didnt realize that I put EX at the end of Kyurem. Yes its the Kyurem from NVI. And yeah energy needed work a lot. I'll test with the energy line above and see how it works out.
  7. beboppokedad

beboppokedad Well-Known Member

the energy situation seems hard to resolve. energy switch could be of use with matteo's mostly basic energy proposal.