Comments on Profile Post by public_toilet

1. HighShroomish
  2. public_toilet
    public_toilet
    go reply to this when you get back.
    Aug 9, 2013
  3. HighShroomish
    HighShroomish
    I'm so sorry! My parents made me get off cause they thought I hadn't done my chores(which I was going to do when we finished. I can't play now cause i have an end-of-band camp party in like, 10 minutes, and I'm stuck to my iPod. If you can get on tomorrow that would probably be the best time to finish.
    Aug 9, 2013
  4. public_toilet
    public_toilet
    don't worry it is absolutely fine. We will continue the second game tomoz. :).

I just wanted to hear back from you when I said "I'll take it as you conceed" don't feel bad about it and enjoy your end-of-band camp party.

My computer may shut down on its own so we'll just have to redo it if that's ok
    Aug 9, 2013
  5. public_toilet
    public_toilet
    I'm best starting at 9:30 pm over here (which should be 4:30pm for you) I am happy to stay up later as I am watching worlds top cut. I that fine with you?
    Aug 9, 2013
  6. HighShroomish
    HighShroomish
    Yeah that should work great! Thanks for letting the match continue!
    Aug 9, 2013
  7. public_toilet
    public_toilet
    you on?
    Aug 10, 2013
  8. HighShroomish
    HighShroomish
    My parents decided it would be a good idea to have my grandparents over for dinner. They haven't let me get on since this morning :/ I might be able to play in about half an hour if you can. If not, I'll just give you the win. I was close to losing anyways.
    Aug 10, 2013
  9. public_toilet
    public_toilet
    fine whenever and don't worry about it. Sometimes things are out of your control. If I were to win I would prefer to win legitemately. So whenever you ready.
    Aug 10, 2013
  10. public_toilet
    public_toilet
    btw I played a sableye w/ an energy and dark claw while you where off. It is currently my go.
    Aug 10, 2013
  11. HighShroomish
    HighShroomish
    You know what, I'll just give you the game. My darkrai had about 150 on it, so you would've KO'ed it any ways. And you only had one prize left.
    Aug 10, 2013
  12. public_toilet
    public_toilet
    I would have catchered up the darkrai w/sixty damage and laser it for knock out and snipe the 120 Darkrai so you would need to A- setup an absol to KO Darkrai or B- Max potion Darkrai.
    Aug 10, 2013
  13. public_toilet
    public_toilet
    Thank you and gg.
    Aug 10, 2013
  14. HighShroomish
    HighShroomish
    lol np gg
    Aug 10, 2013
  15. public_toilet
    public_toilet
    I really enjoyed playing your deck (especially game 1) and thanks for helping me out at the start
    Aug 10, 2013
  16. HighShroomish
    HighShroomish
    Yeah, I didn't think my deck would work, but turns out it did :p and no problem! if it was the other way around, i know you would've done the same
    Aug 10, 2013