Comments on Profile Post by 765Bro

1. Adam
    Adam
    I just got rid of the forum, I don't think I removed you as a mod, did I?
    Aug 3, 2013
  2. 765Bro
    765Bro
    Oh. Well, looks like it! I don't have access to the mod forum or any mod features, and I also don't display as an online mod.
    Aug 3, 2013
  3. Adam
    Adam
    I guess since you were assigned to that forum, then it was removed, that's why you lost mod status. Is there a different forum that you'd want help to moderate?
    Aug 3, 2013
  4. 765Bro
    765Bro
    I'd feel bad if I was kept on for the sake of keeping me on! So I guess I'll ask- is there anywhere you need me?
    Aug 3, 2013
  5. Adam
    Adam
    To be honest, not really. What's the deal with the G+ stuff? I haven't really kept up with it.
    Aug 4, 2013
  6. 765Bro
    765Bro
    Sunday's UK League has been doing very well, though I haven't personally attended very often. (I'm lacking in a good webcam to point at my bench while still being able to watch my opponent.) The NA League has had mixed results, but it still gets nicely busy on a good day.
    Aug 4, 2013
  7. 765Bro
    765Bro
    But anyways, no worries about the position then. I can still help get the new RP set up and of course manage my own, but is there anyone you wanted to take over the Google+ page or should I keep working on that as well? Additionally, is there any way we could get a "Roleplaying" tag on the Forum Games subforum?
    Aug 4, 2013
  8. Adam
    Adam
    You can keep managing the G+ page as long as you enjoy doing it! And I just added a Role-playing tag.
    Aug 4, 2013
  9. 765Bro
    765Bro
    Yeah, it's nice! Anyways, just know that if you're ever in need of another moderator, I'm always active and happy to help if you don't know anyone more qualified! Thanks!
    Aug 5, 2013