Japan: BLW 7 Plasma Gale

Discussion in 'Pokemon TCG News & Gossip' started by cabd, Jun 25, 2012.

Moderators: sibon
  1. Matt91_

Matt91_ fire trainers lel Staff Member

So I finally took a look at the cards. What will be the best way to run Gallade? It seems amazing with DCE, Plasma Energy and accel.

Also, Clefable + Level Ball plz. It'd be funny if it had Round.
  2. Ziggmiceter

Ziggmiceter Ultimate 6P tournament procrastinator
    is an Underground Member

Can't say 'Zard wasn't expected. The price of these packs will skyrocket once they stop getting printed. Charizard looks more blue than black, though.
  3. RisingDawn

RisingDawn #1 Oshawott fan! :0<

PCL hates me :'(
  4. coolestman22

coolestman22 Now Has Techron

More Charizard scams.
  5. LeonardoFibonacci

LeonardoFibonacci Seriously, I'm kidding.

What about Snorlax/Dusclops? You Catcher up something not supposed to or ready to attack that has plenty of HP, then KO whatever you want by moving around damage with Dusclops, leaving your opponent unable to do anything.
  6. Aklys

Aklys Skyla = BCIF comp search = BCE

Matt91_ My thoughts on Skyla FA...Well i planned on being caught up on bills due December. Looks like Feb I'm gonna be right back where I started >.> SHE SO ADORABLE! Thank you Nintendo <3

As far as the actual set, Its smart that they made both CP search and Dowsing machine an ACE SPEC card. Makes you really think about what you wanna use nowadays.

At any rate, ill be buying many of boxes of set 7 and probably have a page of FA sklya if i can help it....Yea, i like Skyla, what of it.
  7. Reshiphlosion

Reshiphlosion The Swarm
    is an Underground Member

well there goes our broken little Arceus card :(

oh well, the artwork on that charizard is just sick xD
  8. RestlessBob

RestlessBob Member

9. solo59486

solo59486 Hydreigon. Moving your energy around since 2012

Still have hope it will be in the next japanese set!!!

Not really....
  10. TTSky

TTSky Jingle, Jingle

Looks like we'll know what's in the Colress Half-Deck too! Hopefully some Plasma Items.
  11. Aklys

OK, So, If im looking at this right, does this mean we are also getting a secret Blastoise in this set too? o_O
  12. RestlessBob

RestlessBob Member

Here is a much clearer picture of said 8 cards from before. Also, interesting team name this group has. ;P

Aklys For the most part, it has been reported that there should be a Blastoise in the set. No images of the card have surfaced yet though. A few Japanese tweeters mentioned that Charizard is actually 77/70 not Blastoise recently. It is still possible that Blastoise is 78/70 though.

Also, N with new artwork surfaced as well. I pretty sure this may have been reported before, but it is a Promo card with a stamp.
  13. TTSky

TTSky Jingle, Jingle

14. Aklys

that would be cool, as i love the gen 1 turtle. But why not give us something that has been out for a while. I mean, stuff getting a shiny reprint right after the set release is kind of a waste if you ask me. As for them, i guess it makes them money and keeps the card circulating in a way if its a popular card and especially a card like catcher was in DEX. Now all I need is a FA Juniper and ill be set for the rest if forever on my entire supporter line being FA. Oh and Hugh too, cause he really is good.

Colress? PONT? pleease colress got you beat hands down. looking forward to these sets. i guess thats the only bad thing about havin them release info so soon. get to look forward to it, but having to wait so long and players potentially gettting stale on decks that wont be released for 3-5 months...

Also, Magnezone is amazing, And as a bench sitter too...wow
  15. RestlessBob

RestlessBob Member

16. Aklys

thank you restless bob i couldnt find it lol
  17. Matt91_

Matt91_ fire trainers lel Staff Member

It's just me or she looks like a child? Kinda weird IMO
  18. coolestman22

Trying to find PG-13 way to rephrase that the way you know I want to.
  19. coolestman22

And is it just me or does Shiny Zard look like Kingdra?
    eggrolls likes this.
  20. Rogan

Rogan The Man in Japan

That's the plan!
    Matt91_ likes this.